These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Fleurette accessible at www.fleurette.co.in
These Terms will be applied fully and affect your use of this Website.
By using this Website, you agree to accept all terms and conditions written here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
1. All products listed on the website, their descriptions, and their prices are subject to change from time to time, without prior notice and/or intimation.
2. Purchase of a product on the website is subject to availability of stock.
3. Fleurette reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the sale of any product or services with or without notice.
4. In the event a product or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error, error in pricing or information received from Fleurette suppliers, Fleurette shall have the right, post the acceptance of any order, to decline or cancel any such order, whether or not the order has been confirmed and/or you have been charged for such product or service. If you have already been charged for the order and Fleurette cancels your order, we will refund the amount.
5. The product specifications (weight, size, colour etc.) mentioned with the product photos displayed are only approximate. There may be a variation in the pictures and the respective products.
6. The message on the complimentary message card, which is provided by Fleurette, can either be printed or hand written, depending on where the delivery is scheduled for.
7. In case of unavailability of a vase, box, flower, or the colour of a flower, we will notify you and offer a replacement. Please note, we will not offer a refund for such unavailability.
8. If, in the event of unavailability of the selected arrangement or hamper, you choose an arrangement or hamper of a higher category, the difference would have to be borne by you.
9. Please be informed that we do not offer a refund on cancellations of orders.
10. In case of bad weather conditions—heavy rain, area flooding, etc., we will make the delivery when possible. In such a case refund will not be initiated.
11. If, due to the ongoing pandemic, an area is sealed and/or the building disagrees to accept any parcels, a refund will not be initiated.
12. In case of non-availability due to lockdown, a refund won’t be processed and the amount paid will be kept as credit.
13. Please be aware that at Fleurette we are taking all necessary precautions to steer clear of coronavirus; however, in the event of an unknowing, unfortunate spread, Fleurette will not be held responsible.
14. When you make an order, you are making an offer to purchase, and such offer is subject to acceptance by us. Your receipt (email) of an order confirmation from us or the Payment Gateway provider does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time, after receiving your order, to accept or decline or cancel your order (in whole or in part) for any reason whatsoever. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. In the event of a purchase, you will be required to accurately provide the recipient’s name and shipping address.
You agree that, if Fleurette cancels all or a part of your order, your sole and exclusive remedy is either that:
(a) Fleurette will issue a refund to your credit/debit card or bank account in the amount charged for the cancelled portion (if your account card has already been charged for the order)
(b) Fleurette will not charge your credit/debit card or bank account for the cancelled portion of the order.
15. For your convenience, Fleurette accepts Visa, Master Card, Debit Card, Credit Card, Bank Transfer. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, any and all payments made by above mentioned options, either through payment gateway on the Fleurette website, are subject to specific terms and conditions of such third party payment gateways, which will be binding on you.
16. Since flower arrangements are hand-made, there may be a slight variation from the picture shown. Occasionally, substitution of flowers is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues. In such cases, our experienced team will ensure we deliver the product as close as possible to the description/photograph shown and will only substitute items of equal value.
17. In an event where a plant that you have ordered which has been confirmed by us and is out of stock or unavailable, we will contact you to give an option of an alternate plant of equal value. If we are unable to get in touch with you, we will proceed with sending you the alternate plant since we know that you are sending it to your loved one(s) on a special occasion and we would not want anything to dampen the spirit of the occasion.
18. There are some orders which we are unable to accept and can be cancelled by our side. We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason, like under any unforeseen circumstances that may come in the way of your order that may be limitations on quantity available of purchase, error in product(s) or pricing information, or limitations of our credit department.
19. Before accepting any order, we need to have some details and information from your side. Before cancelling any order, we will contact you.
20. In the event that Fleurette is required to initiate a refund of any amount for any reason whatsoever, all charges, levies & duties associated with such refund, including but not limited to charges levied by the Bank or UPI provider, etc. shall be borne by you.
21. Shortly after you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation e-mail which will include all the details of your order, including the order number which will be required in the event you need to contact Fleurette.
22. In case you have not received an Order Confirmation email, please call on +91 9819724120 / +91 9870015272 (08:00 hours to 22:30 hours, 7 days a week) or write to us at email@example.com You will also receive a Delivery Confirmation e-mail when your order has been delivered.
23. Flowers may be delivered in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
24. You acknowledge that requested delivery time is non-binding. Estimated delivery time depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
25. Delivery may take longer due to:
• Bad weather
• Political disruptions
• Epidemic / Pandemic
• Other unforeseen circumstances
In such cases, we will proactively reach out to you. Please check your e-mails and messages regularly for updates.
26. Before major occasions, we suggest that you place your order at least five days in advance.
27. Since flowers are perishable, we attempt delivery of your order only once. In the event the delivery is not executed during the attempt, you shall still be charged for the order and no re-delivery will be possible. We will consider the order executed in the below cases:
• Wrong shipping/delivery address.
• Recipient not available.
• Premises locked.
• Recipient refusing to accept the delivery.
28. In case if the recipient is not available, he/she can inform the delivery person to deliver the order to the gate/reception/neighbour.
29. If there is no one available at the shipping address to accept the delivery of your order at the time of delivery, no refunds, cancellations, liability can be made. We will surely try our best as mentioned below-
• Call the recipient to schedule an appropriate delivery time.
• Leave the bouquet/arrangement in a covered, secure area of the home (porch, garage, or other entrance) if advised by you.
• Leave the bouquet/arrangement with a neighbour if advised by you.
• We shall charge for re-delivery.
30. If you have placed two or more identical orders by mistake, please let us know about it immediately. We will give a full refund for the duplicate order, provided that the order has not been prepared or delivered.
31. You agree to pay the price applicable for the product or service on our website at the time you submitted your order (Product Price), the delivery fees for the delivery service you select, if any (Delivery Fees), or any applicable taxes (defined below). You will be solely responsible for payment of all taxes (other than taxes based on Fleurette’s income), fees, duties, and other governmental charges, and any related penalties and interest, arising from the purchase of the products and services (Taxes) not withheld by Fleurette.
32. All payments are non-refundable (except as expressly set forth in the Terms and Conditions). We reserve the right to charge late fees on all due payments equivalent to the lesser of 1.5% per month on the unpaid balance or the highest rate allowed under Applicable Law. You agree to pay for all collection costs, attorney’s fees, and court costs incurred in the collection of past due amounts.
33. Discounts are applicable only where indicated
34. “Convenience Charge” may be levied by the company for the facilitation of choosing a product/s for delivery. This covers the company’s Internet and system handling costs. Such Convenience charges are correlated to the Order value.
35. Order delivery is totally subject to the payment credited in Fleurette’s A/C., unless payment is received by us, the order will not be processed.
36. Customer can place order on website and make the payment through below mentioned modes of online payment Debit Cards, Credit Cards, UPI, Net banking
Debit Cards: Payment can be done through Visa and MasterCard.
37. You agree to receive communications from us by e-mail or any other communication made electronically, verbally or physically through post.
You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that Fleurette provides to you by e-mail or in any other medium, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
38. In some cases, we will be contacting the recipient before delivery. If you wish we do not contact the recipient, please contact us at +91 9819724120/+91 9870015272 and notify us about the same.
39. Since we are in an occasion-based gifting business, we would like to remind you in future year(s) for the same occasion. You give your consent for us to contact you through whatsapp, phone call and email on your registered phone number and email id, to assist you with our free Occasion Reminder Service.
40. Fleurette and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website. You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
41. You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
• publishing any Website material in any other media;
• selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
• publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
• using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
• using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
• using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
• engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
• using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
42. Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being accessed by you and Fleurette may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
44. This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Fleurette expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
45. In no event shall Fleurette, nor any of its officers or employees, be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether or not such liability is under contract. Fleurette, including its officers, and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
46. You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Fleurette from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
47. Fleurette is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
48. Fleurette is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
49. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Fleurette and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
50. These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India, and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai only.